This is a highly Practice-oriented program designed to equip potential entrepreneurs with the necessary knowledge and skills to prepare a business plan based on their own ideas. Participants are not only exposed to the various components of a well-designed business plan, including elements of strategic management, marketing, accounting and finance, but also have to develop their own individual business.
· Module I: Introduction to Entrepreneurship Management
· Module II: Sales & Marketing
· Module III: Fundamentals of Operation
· Module IIII: Fundamental of Financial Planning
· Module IIIII: Business Plan Preparation
Upon completion of the Certified Professional Entrepreneurship Diploma, you will be able to:-
· Assess whether you will be a successful entrepreneur or not
· Evaluate your ideas objectively, to see if they will be successful
· Check on the market potential of your ideas
· Create a practical business plan that will help you launch your business
· Create and implement a marketing plan to sell your ideas
· Understand the financial details to prepare an effective financial plan.
· Meet all requirements before you launch your business.
· Launch your business effectively
· Learn about best practices for small and medium businesses through field visits.
No records found