Tarifa Al Zaabi is a dynamic and creative Emirati with over 13 years of experience working with youth in Higher Education. She holds EMBA from University of Sharjah and currently she is a Doctoral candidate at the British University in Dubai. Tarifa is the first Emirati certified “ LEGO Serious Play” trainer in the Middle East. The LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® method (LSP) is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem solving technique for use with organizations, teams and individuals. It draws on extensive research from the fields of business, organization development, psychology and learning based on the concept of “hand knowledge.”
Tarifa is the founder of Go-Glocal, Inspiring people www.goglocal.ae a social entrepreneurship in Management and Training consultancy with the aim to inspire people to think globally and act locally. She is also the founder of Bricks Academy Edutainment www.bricksacademy.org which promotes for learning through play for children aged 4 to 15 years old. Bricks academy mobile project has was launched by Shaikh Rashid bin Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum at Dubai Children City in 2011, followed in Sharjah Ladies Club in 2012 and Al-Ain Mall in 2013.
• Certified Lego Serious Play Trainer and Facilitator from Denmark
• Certified Trainers and Critical thinking facilitator from USA
• Certified personality Dimension
• Certified Chair Academy Leadership Trainer -USA
• Winner of BiZ-Award for June 2012
• Emirati Entrepreneur of the Year 2011 finalist at Dubai SME Award.
• Business Development & Innovation Mentor at Sharjah Startup Weekends
• UAE Career Fair Seminar partner for 2012 & 2013 http://www.careersuae.ae/home.php
• Go-Glocal is the gold sponsor for Youth 2 Business Forum http://uaey2b.weebly.com/our-partners.html
• Go-Glocal was selected as TEDx UAE inspiring idea in 2010
• LEGO workshops for Sharjah Business Women’s Council
• Promote for social entrepreneurship and benefits to community members through community development projects and events to schools and special need centers.
Featured as success Businesswoman and creative business concept in story in many printed media and TV programs as follows: