This workshop is all about initiating the project successfully, there are a lot of people like you want to know the skills of how to initiate the project successfully. You will know how to set the stages for a successful project, and you will learn about the stakeholders and their level of influence, and how to mobilize and manage them, as well as tackle tasks to identify project scope, goals, deliverables and success criteria. You will learn how to use tools like RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and informed) charts, stakeholders’ analysis, and project charters to help you set the project expectation.
· Initiating the project (Kicking of the project) – Plan for the project
· Identifying the project scope, goals and deliverables
· Measure the success of the project
· Identifying the stakeholders
· Scoping project tools & Resources
· Understanding the key components of successful project initiations
No records found