The material is a sequential dose of knowledge starting from the importance, definitions and concepts of sustainable development to the sustainable development goals and the desired roles of community members.
· Definitions and concepts.
· The National Committee for Sustainable Development Goals.
· Detailed definition of goals.
· The role and contribution of the individual.
· A vivid example and exemplary experience of the role of individuals.
· Rooting the most important definitions in sustainable development.
· Raising the sense of responsibility among the attendees by reviewing the importance of sustainable development and the related effects.
· Simplifying the concept of sustainable development goals, frameworks, and follow-up and measurement mechanisms.
· Reviewing opportunities for participation and contribution by everyone in sustainability development.
No records found