The ability to set goals and make plans to achieve them is the single most important skill that you can develop as a Entrepreneur. Goals enables you to focus on what is important. Every business has a strategic goal and a strategic plan to achieve them. Each business area should have a well-developed operational plan that will contribute to achieving the objectives set out in the strategic plan, and this workshop highlights the methods, tools and techniques that will enable you to achieve this with confidence.
• Understanding your strategic context
• How to align your area of responsibility with the strategy
• Principles and methods of short to medium-term planning
• Developing and setting SMART objectives
• Use SWOT Analysis to measure your business health.
• Risk management and contingency planning
• Prioritization tools and techniques
• How to develop and use an evaluation framework
• Knowing when to improve the plan
• Developing your goals and plans
At the end of this workshop each trainee will be able to:
• Understand a business plan & it’s component.
• Know the difference between Business cannibalism & business canvas.
• Develop and assign SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time–bound) goals
• Analyze and manage risk - develop and plan for contingencies
• Apply the principles and methods of delegation
• Use resources effectively to achieve objectives
• Monitor and control operational plans to achieve their objectives
No records found