“Entrepreneur’s ideation” is a workshop about generating, developing, and evaluating ideas for launching innovative and viable new ventures. ideation entails a process of discovery designed to lead toward the creation of dynamic and impactful enterprises, whether business or social ventures.
• Stimulating and Evaluate Ideas.
• Understand the mindset of an entrepreneur.
• Gain hands-on experience of the innovation process.
• How to interact actively on entrepreneurship and innovation.
• Discover and think deeply into new ideas.
At the end of this workshop each trainee will be able to:
• Understand the context of entrepreneurship and innovation and their significance in today’s economy and society.
• Learn to identify business opportunities where other people can only see problems.
• Understand social challenges and know how to analyze the context.
• Use creative tools and techniques to generate great ideas.
• Evaluate the attractiveness and feasibility of new venture opportunities.
• Analyze industries, markets, and competitors.
No records found