A training meeting that sheds light on a range of important aspects in establishing and managing small projects. It is very important for those who are new to the business world or wishing to start a small or micro project. During the session, Hazza Al Mansouri will presents summaries of his experiences in establishing and managing projects.
• 4 steps to successful entrepreneurship.
• Influential points before starting the implementation of the project.
• How traders think.
• * What is purchasing power and its importance.
• The 4 steps to locate the project.
• What is the cost of incorporation and how is it dealt with.
• How to professionally manage an existing project.
• How to improve the selection of employees.
• How we excel in managing the technical side.
• Important terms in financial management.
• How to manage electronic projects.
• The Future of Business
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Thinking in an effective way in understanding the basics and organizing his priorities in implementing the entrepreneurial ideas he has.
• Understand the steps of choosing a project site
• Manage an organized work team
• Choosing the right staff
• Correctly manage the liquidity allocated to the project
• Study the general situation and competitors in an effective manner
No records found