Emerging institutions and entrepreneurs need money to establish and manage their projects and activity in the short, medium, and long term. These needs change according to the stages of growth reached by the institution or project, starting from the stage of establishment until the future stages of growth.
• - Determining the financial requirements and investments during the coming period, which is the basis for the success of the establishment.
• - How to forecast and determine financial needs.
At the end of this workshop each trainee will be able to:
• - Future financial planning
• - Anticipating or estimating the financial needs to implement the organization's objectives
• - Identify the methods followed in determining financial needs
• - Making financial budgets for investments.
• - Forecasting financial needs and how to obtain financing
No records found