This is a highly Practice-oriented program designed to equip potential entrepreneurs with the necessary knowledge and skills to prepare a business plan based on their own ideas.
Business Village building, the second floor. Block (b), the conference Center. Deira
~~~This is a highly Practice-oriented program designed to equip potential entrepreneurs with the necessary knowledge and skills to prepare a business plan based on their own ideas.
Participants are not only exposed to the various components of a well-designed business plan, including elements of strategic management, marketing, accounting and finance, but also have to develop their own individual business plan at the end of the program, which is assessed and graded.
- The applicant must have a business idea that he /she seeks to transform into an actual project.
- Candidates should attend at least 84 training hours from a total of 108 to be eligible for the certificate from the Academy which is Attested from the KHDA
- To be Eligible to get the professional and Achievement Certificate, you must pass the Parametric Test.
- Active participation in the training sessions is compulsory.
- Applicants must have a business idea.
~~~Upon completion of the Certified Professional Entrepreneurship Diploma, you will be able to:-
• Assess whether you will be a successful entrepreneur or not
• Evaluate your ideas objectively, to see if they will be successful
• Check on the market potential of your ideas
• Create a practical business plan that will help you launch your business
• Create and implement a marketing plan to sell your ideas
• Understand the financial details needed for your business
• Meet all requirements before you launch your business, including staffing and equipment
• Launch your business effectively