Business Village building,. The second floor. Block (b), the conference Center. Deira
- Essential steps before choosing business ideas.
- The most important qualities of an Entrepreneur.
- The most important methods for selecting the project ideas.
- Strategies in the study of business ideas.
- Art of picking ideas (workshop)
- Real Stories
- An overview and brief profile of the feasibility study.
Methods used in training:
- Theoretical lectures.
- Discussions and collaborative learning and brainstorming, role playing and simulation. Etc.
- Practical applications.
- Working groups (workshops).
- Training films.
Specialized program for wishing to learn martial arts and ways of choosing ideas for distinct projects in addition to focus on ways to examine and evaluate business ideas for home based entrepreneurs as well as small businesses. It features a practical workshop to choose and evaluate ideas.