Business Village building, the second floor. Block (b), the conference Center. Deira
• Financial budgeting (operating and capital)
• Cost classification concepts and terminology (direct and indirect/variable and fixed)
• Financial analysis using financial ratios
And other topics that help managers and decision makers at all levels to take effective financial decisions.
• Ability to prepare budgets
• Ability to categorize and types of costs
• The ability to determine the costs of production and industrial stages.